ALM Surgical Solutions provides customized, personalized support for your Ambulatory Surgery Center. We offer collaborative services to assist your leadership team so that you can focus on quality efficient patient care. Our proven processes and tools will give you the solutions you need to support your facility goals.
Accreditation and Regulatory Compliance Management
Our “AccrediReady” custom personalized project management tool will make sure that all components of accreditation and compliance requirements are met. We provide these services for Survey Prep, on-going support, or as a compliance Check-up.
– Comprehensive, focused facility audits with review of operational functions, processes, documentation, medical records, credentialing and staff records for evaluation of compliance.
– Reviews based on current accreditation, CMS, Infection Control, and OSHA guidelines, as well as policies, documents and procedures.
– Personalized review with recommendations to achieve compliance.
– Customized project management software to support your compliance review process.
– Recommendations and findings provided in accreditation body and CMS format.
– Follow up support and tools based on any recommendations as needed.
Our team of Registered Nurses and Surgical Techs have a wealth of experience specializing in the ASC industry. Our comprehensive services include development support, operations and leadership support, and are customizable to fit your needs to fit your budget, type and level of support that works best for your facility. Our services include (in alpha order):
BLS, ACLS, and PALS training
We can train your staff on BLS, ACLS, and PALS. Geographic and class size restrictions apply.
Can’t find time to maintain those credentialing files appropriately? Let us help. We’ll make sure they are organized, up to date, and contain all the necessary documents.
One time audit:
We will review your credentialing files to verify compliance for a one-time fee. Our audit includes file review, organization, process recommendation, and a needed document list.
If you prefer, we can maintain your files remotely for a nominal monthly rate. We’ll work with your facility in keeping all the documents current, and have the files prepared and ready for the accreditation/re-accreditation process through your Governing Board. We’ll alert you as new documents are needed, or we will get them for you – your choice. The best part is that it will cost less that the time a staff member is needed.
Want to make sure that your facility has all the policies and processes in place and updated to be in compliance with your regulatory and accreditation standards and guidelines? We can help!
Our solutions clients have access to their Compliance Calendar, which provides alerts when licenses, training, and documents expire.
Let us manage your project so you can start performing cases in your facility as soon as possible.
– Application and licensure filing
– Project Scheduling
– Construction Management and Support (Architect and GC collaboration)
– Licensing, Certification and Accreditation Support
– Regulatory Compliance
– Vendor selection and contracting
– Equipment and supply management
– Initial Staffing Support
– Hardware and software implementation support
– Project management through Certificate of Occupancy and initial licensure
We provide a comprehensive organized approach in helping you prepare for your next survey. We will review your facility for compliance with your accrediting body (CMS, AAAHC, The Joint Commission, or AAAASF), and provide you a detailed report of findings/recommendations based on our audit. We will also provide you documents and resources to facilitate your compliance and success. We have a project management tool that makes the process simple.
– Leadership support
– CMS and Life Safety Compliance
– Accreditation support and compliance
– Infection Control Tracking, Education and Management
– Risk Management support, including tracking, trending and QAPI recommendations
– Quality Improvement Compliance
– Education and Training using our web based program, ASC Solutions Academy
– Compliance tracking (survey ready support)
– Policy implementation and revision, including our Core Policy Toolkit
– OSHA compliance
– Peer Review
– Benchmarking (Internal/External)
– Employee documentation management
– Reminder service that alerts you as important facility documents are due, to include training, drills, staffing and credentialing documents, and reporting reminders
– Emergency Preparation support, including our Emergency Prep Toolkit
Quality & Risk Management
No time to review incident (variance) reports, track and trend, do follow up investigation?
When noted trends occur, need help creating a QAPI study?
We can do both. Our confidential comprehensive approach to your quality and risk programs will provide you everything you need to close the loop. We’ll even provide the tools you need to report at your leadership committee and/or Governing Board meetings.
Our support is not just our team…
We recognize that solutions are not just knowledge and experience.
ALM Surgical Solutions has built integrated relationships with trusted experts that provide quality services and support from service vendors to supply management. We have an extensive library of comprehensive resources, including policies, forms, software and templates to support your operations, accreditation and compliance needs.
Contact us to learn more: 470-207-8194
E mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com